Hughson & Waterford Family Resource Centers
(Sierra Vista Child and Family Services)
Hughson Family Resource Center
6940 Hughson Ave.
Hughson, CA 95326
Waterford Family Resource Center
12617 Bentley St.
Waterford, CA 95386
The Hughson and Waterford Family Resource Centers provide community services and programs to those in need. The programs provided are:
- Family Support Program: The FRC provides assistance to families by linking them into resources in the community. Medical and Calfresh applications assistance is also provided.
- Parent Education Programs: Parenting classes are held through Zoom on Mondays at 10:00 am
- Health Education & Outreach: The FRC provides outreach presentations to the community and participates in outreach events.
- Family Literacy and School Readiness: Kids Adventure time group for ages 3-5 can participate in the Zoom presentation on Fridays at 10:00 am
- Healthy Birth Outcomes Program: Moms that are pregnant or have a child that is one year of age and younger can meet through Zoom on Tuesdays at 9:30 am
- Mental Health Services: Counseling for individuals and wellness groups are available. Wellness support group meets on Zoom every Wednesday at 10:00 am
- Family Time Events: There are fun afternoons focused on fames and activities for the whole family. These sessions meet on Zoom every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month at 3:30 pm
- Promotoras Program: Promotoras work with the community to increase mental health knowledge and community members wellbeing. Classes are facilitated through Zoom. Classes include Art, nutrition and crafts. Call for dates and times.
- COVID-19 Assistance: The centers are providing assistance to families who have tested positive for COVID-19. The centers can provide financial assistance, food, cleaning supplies and hygiene supplies if the family is eligible.